Regular computer related classes are reserved for the whole semester determined by administration office. Other classes which need computer practice can apply short-term use one week in advance, including study course, social activity, etc., related linked as follow:
• The students and faculty members of the NTU System are allowed to use computer room including NTNU, National Taiwan University, and National Taiwan University of Science and Technology.
• NTNU student and faculty have higher priority to use facilities.
• NTNU student's extracurricular activities.
• Approved learning programs.
• Users must bring ID with you when using computer facilities.
Open Hour for Free Use
Main campus：Mon.~Fri.：08:00 ~ 22:00, Sat.：08:00 ~ 17:00.
Kung-Kuan campus：Mon.~Fri.：08:00 ~ 21:00, Sat.：08:00 ~ 17:00.
Linkuo campus：Mon.~Fri.：08:00 ~ 17:00, closed on weekend and holidays, students can use library's computers during open hour.
Open hour will be announced in advacne.
Use and Regulation
Links for applicaton and regulation：
- short-term application（student roll required）
- regular charged application (study course, socila activity, etc.)
- cancel reservation
- notice for reservation
- regulation for site reservation and management (97/05/22 revised)
- query for reserved site and period
- regulation for NTNU's computer room
- printing service is available at free use room area
- charge fee: one dollar for A4 black & white, five dollars for A4 color, A3 size will double the price.